Terms and Conditions
This agreement was written in English.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement") governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Myklassroom.com. By using or accessing Myklassroom.com, you agree to this Statement.
Sharing Your Content and Information
Your school and you own all of the content and information you post on Myklassroom.com, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition: For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Myklassroom.com ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless or your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. When you publish content or information using the "everyone" setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Myklassroom.com, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture). We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Myklassroom.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
External content linked to myklassroom.com
Myklassroom.com doesn't hold the copyright for the external contents linked from our website. Our crawlers crawl the web for the best content that suits your field of study. The contents linked to the website are available widely on www.
We do our best to keep Myklassroom.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Myklassroom.com.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Myklassroom.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Myklassroom.com.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Myklassroom.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Myklassroom.com, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
Myklassroom.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Myklassroom.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You will not use Myklassroom.com if you are under 13.
- You will not use Myklassroom.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Myklassroom.com that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Myklassroom.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Myklassroom.com.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Myklassroom.com exclusively in a state court located in Chennai.. The laws of India will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Disputes arising out of or in any way affecting the membership including interpretation of any of the terms are to be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 [Indian Act] at Chennai before a sole Arbitrator.
WE TRY TO KEEP MYKLASSROOM.COM UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING MYKLASSROOM.COM "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT MYKLASSROOM.COM WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. MYKLASSROOM.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
By "Myklassroom.com" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.Myklassroom.com.com and any other Myklassroom.com branded or co-branded websites (including subdomains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
By "us," "we" and "our" we mean Myklassroom.com, Inc.
By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Myklassroom.com or provide data to us.
By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
By "content" we mean anything you post on Myklassroom.com that would not be included in the definition of "information."
By "data" we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from Myklassroom.com or provide to Myklassroom.com through Platform.
By "post" we mean post on Myklassroom.com or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
By "active registered user" we mean a user who has logged into Myklassroom.com at least once in the previous 30 days.
By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives data from us.
This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Myklassroom.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
You may also want to review the following documents: